What are others saying about the race?

Below is some of the feedback we received from last year's event. We plan on raising the bar this year!


“Just wanted to give congrats on a great and well run race. We really enjoyed it. It was our first adventure race and we will be doing more including next years race. Maybe the Championship course. We were very impressed with the organization of the whole thing, everything went very smooth. The food and variety after the race as great and the prizes were good as well.”


Craig Garland


“Well done guys! Thanks so much for all the hard work and planning that you put in to insuring we all had an amazing experience. Loved the run (what a trail!), the paddle was great (although I suck at it)...the MTB portion was kinda ridiculously hard, but I can tell people I did it! In spite of that part, I hope the there is a Logs, Rocks & Steel 2009!!!!”


Mark Ciana


“Just wanted to let you know how much we (Team Human Factor) enjoyed your multi-sport race this past weekend. A great run leg, a stunning paddle and a bike leg that won't soon be forgotten. Great work and I look forward to your future races. Happy Trails.”

Tom Bjelic


“I have to pass along my complete satisfaction with the Championship race course design. The trail run was the finest that I've ran in Ontario, the paddle was scenic and a true delight and the MTB section well! You nailed it! and us! There were precious few moments where we felt we could relax into a pace. In fact, I have to say that 99.5% of the time we had to earn every inch of the course we completed. Therein I feel satisfied and can justifiably refer your race to fellow Adventurers.”

Patrick

“What a great time! Thank you so much for all your efforts and enthusiasm and creating a fantastic event. I did the Minden course and really, really enjoyed it. (Championship next year? I hope so!) But back to this year ... that was a good challenge and a lot of fun. We asked for some adventure and you delivered. There was cursing during some of the hills and for sure on the portaging but that just made the finish even sweeter.

It was an awesome event, thanks again for all the hours to make it so successful. I had a great time, and very memorable.

Cheers, see you next year.”

Gary Seed